KLIST – KL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF TOURISM
by Hop On Training
WHO WE ARE
Hop On Training sdn Bhd is a company engaged in the provision of providing a platform and deliver training through its expertise to produce quality work force, knowledgeable and highly skilled, productive and relevant with the current technology and the development of the national standard.
KL International School Of Tourism (KLIST)
[Hop On Training Sdn. Bhd.]
Unit E-1-6, Block E, Megan Avenue 1,
189 Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-2333 8991
In order to deliver our promise to provide and deliver the best, we make it as our duty to adopt the following values in our management :
- Maximize the contribution of education and training services to the public
- Be trustworthy and reliable, and is known for upholding integrity in all matters particularly education and training
- Provide continuous opportunities for public / Individual on higher education and excellent training providers
- To produce experts and skilled workers
- To improve the economy and lives of individuals
- To improve the level of education and training skills
- To encourage the development and industry needs
- To gives wide opportunities for youth
Seminar/Workshop/Training Offered (HRDF claimable)
For more details on each of the program offered, please click on the link below.
- Professional Image For Frontline (Grooming And Social Etiquette)
- Customer Service
- Communication For Frontline
- First Aid
- Telephone Etiquettes
- Excellence Customer Service
- Be A Champion Communicator
- English For Tourism & Customer Care
- Effective Communication Skills In Tourism And Hospitality
- Management Skill For New Managers
- Management Skill For New Supervisor
- Successfully Managing People
- Halal Awareness
- Halal Awareness In Tourism And Needs Of Muslim Traveller
WHAT IS KLIST?
KLIST stands for Kuala Lumpur International School of Tourism and we are subsidiaries of Hop on Hop off KL
IS THE KL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF TOURISM REGISTERED AND ALSO RECOGNIZED?
KLIST is a Tourism Training Institution which is owned by Hop On Training Sdn Bhd (1094931-X) and being recognized by the Ministry of Tourism and Culture (MoTaC) (0156). KLIST is also accredited by the Department of Skills Development (JPK) (L02623)
IS KLIST REGISTERED UNDER ANY GOVERNMENT OR NGO'S BODIES?
- Ministry of Tourism and Culture ( MOTAC )
- Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran ( JPK )
- Human Resources Development Fund ( PSMB / HRDF )
- Kolej Komuniti / Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi
- City University
- KL Hop On Hop Off / Penang Hop On Hop Off
WHAT IS THE LANGUAGE USED DURING CLASSES?
The classes will be conducted both in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Examinations are available in both languages as well.
COURSE FEES (HOW MUCH, PAYMENT METHOD)?
Please contact our enquiry numbers for further details.
HOW ABOUT DRESS CODE?
Students are expected to be properly attired. No slippers, shorts, miniskirts, exposed tattoos.
Shall you need any further assitance, please contact our person in-charge on “CONTACT US”
Don't miss the fun. Follow us today for the latest activity!
Hop On Training Sdn Bhd (1094931-X)